We're looking for all eras, men or women, children or adults, groups are fine (in fact, we may group you with other models). It can be a costume you made specifically for a GBACG event, or a costume that you made for something else but also wore to a GBACG event.
The costume must have been made by a GBACG member, and while of course it can include purchased items, we're looking for costumes that have been made rather than completely-vintage/purchased outfits. The model must also be a GBACG member, although they don't have to be the maker of the costume!
If you are interested in participating, please email email@example.com with the following information::
- Name of the person who made the costume, if not yourself
- Name of the person who will model the costume, if not yourself
- Ages of all these people (adult/child)
- If you'd like to be in a group with other people (say, a family group, or 3 of you made dresses for the same event and want to be together),
let us know (note: we may need to regroup you)
- Which GBACG event did you make the costume for (or wear it to)?
- Briefly describe the costume (we'll get more info from you later)
- Photograph of you or your model wearing the costume (attach to the email)
Please note, due to time restrictions we may not be able to include everyone who volunteers.
Let's show off what GBACG members can do!
For more information about the GBACG Open House, see our website.